Job Openings at Titan Forklifts
1. 1 No. Apprentice Forklift Mechanics – Be trainable to learn how to repair forklifts through formal training sessions and hands-on work tasks supervised by our forklifts’ mechanics. – Perform forklifts & palette jack inspections, Pre-Delivery inspections and repairs according to company standards, using company’s standard PDI form – Service forklifts and palette jacks within and outside of company’s premises at dealers’, sub-dealers and end- users’ premises Etc. Email your resumes to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. 1 No. Forklift Mechanics We are looking for someone who is eager to work in fast-paced environment with varied repairs/ maintenance tasks and duties. A successful candidate will have a positive attitude, be a strong team player, and enjoy learning and developing new skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Perform inspections, PDI’s and repairs on all forklifts, mechanical equipment such as motors, lifting devices, pneumatic tools, and other equipment as required
- Diagnosis, Repair, and maintenance of electric, diesel, gas and propane Forklifts
- Customer relations/communication
- Basic computer skills
- Assist in the workshop department with repairs/maintenance of forklifts, continuously gaining and sharing knowledge to better understand the equipment and facilities, and creating a more well-informed department Etc.